Monday 26 October 2015

Zoo Recounts by Year 2



The Zoo

Last Thursday we went to the zoo. First we saw a Tiger and then we saw a Spider Monkey. Then we saw a Hippo and then we played in the playground. I went on the big slide and I felt happy.

By Asha 


My Zoo trip

Last Thursday we went to the zoo. First I saw a Tiger and next we saw a Cheetah. Then I saw some Seals and after that some Meerkats and Penguins and Keas. After we saw them we went to the playground. I was happy. I had a fun day.

By Kokoa

The Zoo

Last Thursday we went to the zoo. First I saw a Tiger and then a Spider Monkey. Next I saw a Hippo. I also saw an Elephant pee and pooh, it was disgusting!

By Quisha


Year 2 went to the Zoo

Last Thursday we went to the zoo. I saw a Crocodile. Next I saw a Seal. Then we saw a Spider Monkey and then we went to the playground. I played on the monkey bars and the slide. I ate my lunch and then I saw a Giraffe. I felt really happy.

By Jerry


The Zoo

Last Thursday we went to the zoo. I saw Meerkats, Zebras, Tigers, Seals, Giraffes and Penguins. Next we played on the playground and we had morning tea. I played on the big slide. At lunchtime Kokoa lost her school hat but her hat was found in my bag. Then we went to school and then we went home. I was happy.

By Ruqaya


A trip to the Zoo

On Thursday we went to the zoo. First I saw a Tiger and the next animal I saw was an Orangutan. Then I saw a Red Panda and I saw a Spider Monkey and a Hippo. Then we got our lunch boxes and had our food. It was a very good zoo trip. Then we saw some Elephants and we saw some Seals inside the water and outside the water.  Then we saw a Zebra and with the Zebra was a Giraffe. It was very cool.

By Aaron


No comments:

Post a Comment